Hi everyone, first of all happy Lohri and Sankranti to all of you. So this festive season I am sharing yummy recipe of til ke ladoo or sesame seeds balls. A recipe from my mom’s treasure box. Today I and mom made this yummy til k ladoo to celebrate sankranti. It’s my first attempt of making it under my mom’s guidance. Before making it I thought it would be a tough one , but it not at all tough even its very easy to make. Let’s begin
- White Til (Sesame Seeds)- 500 grams
- Peanut – 125 grams
- Jaggery – 375 grams
- Water- Half cup
How to make Til ke Ladoo
- First heat a pan and roast sesame seed; once its roasted take it out in a big bowl and keep aside.
- Now roast peanuts, keep roasted peanuts aside in a bowl and let it cool. Remove skins from it and mix it with roasted sesame.
- Now add jaggery and half cup water on heated pan to make jaggery syrup.Cook it for while and you can see bubbles coming let it cook some more minutes
- Now testing of jaggery syrup whether it’s ready or not. Take a small plate add some water and add some jaggery syrup; if it stays at below and won’t mix with water it means your syrup is ready.
- Immediately add jaggery syrup with roasted sesame and peanut, mix them well.
- Now apply some water on your palm and take some mixture and make it round balls, do it with rest of the mixture. keep it for few hours to set.
- Til ke ladoo is ready to eat.