Rice Papadi chat is made of leftover rice. It’s a very interesting breakfast. We generally fry leftover rice; I usually avoid oil so thought of innovating something new with leftover rice. It is one of my innovations. It has spicy tangy taste; all kind of people love it. Kids usually demand for new dishes, it can be one for them; something new and interesting. Let’s Begin
|Note: When making for kids use only one green chilly. For adults green chilly according to taste. You can also add cucumber. You will get rice papad in any food shop.
- Leftover Rice- 1 cup
- Raw Mango- 1 nos
- Tomato- 1 medium size, finely chopped
- Onion- 1 medium size, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves- Few coriander leaves
- Green chilly- 4 nos, or to taste
- Salt- to taste
- Cumin Powder- ½ tbsp
- Rice Papad- 5nos
How to make Rice Papadi Chat
- First peel raw mango chopped it into medium pieces. Add chopped mango and coriander leaves in a mixer jar and grind it into smooth paste. Take it out in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Take another bowl, add onion, tomato, green chilly and paste of raw mango. Mix them.
- Now add salt and cumin powder, mix them well.
- Add leftover rice and mix it well.
- Heat oil in a karahi, fry rice papad.
- Take a plate, put fried rice papad and put rice mixer on it, decorate with sliced tomato and with a green chilly.
Serve immediately as rice papad will become soft.