Pineapple is an edible fruit which contains lots of minerals and vitaminsfor optimum health. It is low in calories. It is a rich source of dietary fiber. Recently i got one green coloured pineapple jelly from philippines. So i thought of making it. Easy to make with very less ingredients. I enjoyed eating this because i like pineapple too much.
- Pineapple jelly-2tsp
- Water-2 cups
- Pineaple pieces-1 cup
- Tutty fruity for decoration
How to Make Pineapple Jelly
- Take 2 teaspoon of jelly in a pot.
- Add 1 cup of water and dissolve it.
- Allow it to boil for 1 minute. Stir between.
- Add sugar.
- Let it cool till warm.
- Put pineapple pieces in the mould.
- Pour the jelly over that.
- Allow it to set . Keep refrigerated.
- Keep the jelly upside down in a serving bowl and decorate with pineapple pieces and tutty fruity.