Mango pachadi is an easy to make side dish .We can make it differently. During summer, if we don’t have any vegetables to cook,this is the easiest dish to make.In Tamilnadu mango pachadi is the must for the new year celebration as i heard. If you don’t like the raw taste of mango you can cook in a low flame for 2-3 minutes.If you cook more than that the taste will be different.
- sour less mango(chenacha manga)-1 big
- yogurt-1 small cup
- mustard seeds-1 tsp
- green chilly -2 nos.(finely chopped)
- red chilly-2 nos
- curry leaves-as required
- grated coconut-1/4 cup
- coconut oil-1 tbsp
How to Make Mango Pachadi
- Grate the mango or cut into very small pieces after peel off the skin.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Grind coconut and mustard seeds in yogurt .( second time add mustard seeds to avoid fine grinding of mustard seeds).
- Add the coconut paste,green chilly and yogurt in the mix.
- Splutter mustard seeds ,add red chilly and curry leaves. Add this to the pachadi.