A delicious pudding is the perfect way to finish a family meal. It can make a memorable moment in your life.This is a simple pudding. Either you can use fresh fruit or canned one. I used the canned fruits. If you use fresh fruits,make them cooked in sugar syrup, so that the raw taste will not be there. I garnish the pudding with cherry and cooked fresh fruits.this is my own recipe and this is my first trial for cocktail pudding. It came fabulous.
- Fruit cocktail -300 gm
- Pineapple-50 gm
- Cherry jelly-80 gm
- Condensed milk-300 gm
- Nestle cream-300 gm
- Water-4 cups
- Fruits for garnishing
How to Make Cocktail Pudding
- Boil 2 cups of water and dissolve the gelly.
- Add 2 cups of cold water into it. Keep it aside.
- Cook the fresh fruits in sugar syrup. Keep it aside.
- Grind the cream,condensed milk and fruits in a big jar.
- Then add jelly into the mixture and grind.
- Keep refrigerated for 1/2 an hour.
- Take out from refrigerator and put the fruits for garnishing on the top.
- Keep back to the refrigerator for 2 more hours.
- Serve after garnishing with cherry.