Milk pudding is an easy-to-make dessert and requires only a handful of basic ingredients. This delicious dessert recipe gets ready in just 5 minutes and sets in 15 minutes. When you don’t have much time to whip up a fancy dessert after your meal, this one will certainly save the day.
- Milk-1 cup
- China grass-3 sticks
- Sugar -1 tbsp
- Cardamom-1, powdered
How to make milk pudding
- Take all your ingredients.
- Soak china grass for 10 minutes.
- Keep one pan on the flame heat some water. Put the china grass. Stir till it melts.
- Boil the milk and add melted china grass, sugar and powdered cardamom. Stir well.
- Pour in a mould or any vessel. Allow it to set for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Decorate with cherries or tutti fruity. Serve. And we are done! Enjoy the milk pudding!