Palak Chicken is one of the most popular and delicious dishes in North Indian Cuisine. It is a wonderful blend of chicken curry and spinach.I am sure all will love this dish.This is a nutrient rich, low-fat and low-calorie meal that is great to have on rotation as part of a healthy diet.
Palak Chicken Curry / Spinach Chicken Curry Recipe
- Palak(Spinach) – half kg
- Chicken – 250 gm
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Ginger – 1 tbsp, chopped
- Garlic – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Onion – 1 no , chopped
- Tomato – 1 cup, paste
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 & 1/2 tbsp
- Kashmiri chilli Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per the need.
How To Make Palak Chicken
- Wash the palak leaves well and chop it finely.Cook it with a pinch of salt,after tat make the paste of it.
- Place a pan into the stove with a medium flame and add oil into it.After that add mustard and cumin seeds.
- Add ginger and garlic.Cook it well.
- Add onion into the pan and cook well.
- Add chicken into the pan and cook for 5 mins.
- Add all the powdered ingredients into the pan and mix well. Cover it and cook for 5 mins.
- Add tomato paste and cook for 10-15 mins.
- Now here is the final stage of our cooking.And now we have to add our main ingredient “Palak” into the pan, mix it well. Cover it again and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Here Our delicious palak chicken is ready to serve. You can enjoy it with the chapatis and i swear that will be the best combination.
- Enjoy !!!!!!