This is my first recipe which was posting at Yummy Recipes…
Today I am Sharing you a Non-Vegetarian side dish recipe. It’s the recipe of kerala.
Egg roast is a delicious spicy preparation of the egg with delicious Onion and tomato paste.
It is very tasty side dish. This dish is the favorite dish in our home and our family…
In my home My mom and dad’s special dish… this recipe is there favorite too ( Me too)…
Like this special dish in kerala and to have with Appam Ediyappam
and Chappathi. Today you can see Egg Roast recipe with step by step pictures.
- Egg – 3
- Onion chopped – 1
- Green Chilli chopped – 2
- Tomato paste – 2 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmaric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Big Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan then add Big Cumin Seeds Onion Green Chilli saute it well cook in very low flame
- Add Kashmiri Chilli Powder Turmeric Powder Black Pepper Powder mix it well use a long handled continued the process
- Add salt and Egg( all the ingredients mix well)
- when it turn into Golden Brown off the fire
You can feel a good and variety smell when you smell you want to be tasted for one time if you taste it you will eat more and more with any of dish like Appam Ediyappam Chappathi Aripathiri Rotti e.t.c… It is very very and simple tasty side dish. you can make it only for 15 minutes. if you are busy or no time to make make this Kerala Egg Roast Recipe… You can feel the taste by smell too… Now I know you want this dish or to make this dish this is also the children’s favorite dish… make it and give to your parents kids cousins friends relative neighbours e.t.c) serve it into a plate… and Enjoy it with your Family or Friends….
I Will back soon with more and more delicious Tasty Simple Recipes….