- Bold egg gashed – 4 Nos
- Onion sliced (thin long slices) – 4 Nos
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Green chilly (whole slitted) – 4 Nos
- Curry leaves – a few springs
- Oil- 4 tbs
- Chilly powder – 1 table spoon
- Coriander powder – 1 table spoon
- Garam Masala– ¼ teaspoon
- Pepper powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – taste.
Make the powdered masalas and salt in to thick paste with water. Smear a table spoon of masala in to a boiled egg. Fill up the gashes with masala sauté the eggs in table spoon of oil and keep aside.
- Mustard seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Dried red chilly- 2 Nos
- Curry leaves – a few
- ½ cup thick coconut milk optional.
How to cook Egg Roast
Head a pan with oil, season add ginger garlic paste.
Once it changes colour add sliced onion sauté for 5 minutes. Now add reaming ingredients masala, green chilly and salt to taste. Saute well when the onian absorbs most of the masalas add masalas smeared sauted egg and combine well. At this point you may add ½ cup of thick milk when the gravy dries up garnish with lot of curry leaves.