Hello Foodies. Today I am going to share the best recipe for scrambled eggs. These are the best, tastiest and the juiciest scrambled eggs I have had. This recipe is the result of using whatever I had in the fridge. You could make grilled scrambled eggs sandwiches using this recipe. Or you could simply have it on a slice of toasted bread. I just have it on its own because it is a keto-friendly recipe and it’s so filling and delicious.
This recipe of scrambled eggs is cooked in butter. It has cream in it that makes it so fluffy and a cheese slice for an added creaminess. For spiciness, I added a finely chopped green chili. I also added some red chili flakes that come with Domino’s Pizza. For flavor I added the pizza mix, the one we get n sachets from Domino’s. If you don’t have them, you could add any other pizza mix. Snappin’ is a good brand. You could also grind chili flakes at home by using a variety of chili that is not very spicy but is packed with flavors. Byadgi, chapata and rasgulla are good variety of chilies. You can grind a chili coarsely and use it in your scrambled eggs.
Since we are using butter and cheese, and the Domino’s pizza mix also contains some salt, go easy on the salt. A couple of pinches would suffice. Let’s start with the recipe now.
- Eggs – 2 large or 3 small
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt – 2 pinches, or to taste
- Chili flakes – 1 tsp or to taste
- Green chili – 1 small, finely shopped
- Domino’s pizza mix – 1 sachet
- Amul fresh cream – 2 tbsp (I used whipping cream with 30% fat content)
- Cheese slice or cube – 1, cut into small bits
How to Make Creamy Scrambled Eggs
- Breaks eggs into a bowl.
- Beat them well for half a minute. Add in the salt, pizza mix, chili flakes. Beat well again.
- Now add the fresh cream.
- Add the green chilies and cut up cheese. Mix well.
- Heat skillet on low flame. Add in butter and oil. The oil will prevent the butter from getting burnt. Allow the butter to melt.
- Add in the egg mixture and stir constantly.
- Continue to cook on low heat and keep stirring constantly. This will take 2 minutes. The cheese will melt and the cream will get well incorporated with the eggs.
- The eggs have come together. Do not overcook, else the eggs will dry up. Turn off the heat.
- Serve immediately with toast or enjoy just as is. Or use it as a stuffing to make sandwiches. Enjoy!