Hello buddies, I am sharing recipe of capsicum fry. I cook a light lunch today. Generally we prepare it with curd or potato but for a change I cooked slice capsicum fry. It’s very healthy and those who are controlling there diet they can include it in there meal. As its can be cooked with very less oil. Let’s begin
- Capsicum- 2 medium size, Sliced
- Green Chilly- 4 nos, sliced
- Garlic- 1tbsp, chopped
- Onion- 2 medium size, sliced
- Tomato- 2 medium size, sliced
- Coriander Leaves- 2tbsp, chopped
- Cumin seeds- 1tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Turmeric Powder- ½ tbsp
How to make Capsicum Fry:
- Heat oil in a karahi and add cumin seeds, after a while add garlic and cook it till it get brownish.
- Now add green chillies and fry it than add onions, mix it. Cover karahi and cook it in medium flame.
- Once onion cooked, add capsicum, let it get cooked a bit. Remember don’t fry capsicum too much.
- Now add tomatoes and coriander leaves cook it well and add salt and turmeric powder mix them well and cook it for 10 mins in medium flame. Don’t forget to cover karahi from top.
Capsicum fry is ready to eat. It best goes with Roti /chapati.