Hi friends, today i am presenting a very common and simple kerala recipe. And it is a thoran, a combination of beans and carrot . As it looks colorful. it is healthy too.
Beans Carrot Thoran Recipe
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 tbsp
- Small Onion – 3 nos
- Beans – 250 gm
- carrot – 250 gm
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves
- salt as per the need.
To Coarsely Grinded
- Coconut grated – 1/2 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Green Chiili- 2 nos
- Garlic – 3 nos
How To Prepare Beans Carrot Thoran
- Wash the beans and carrot well. cut into small pieces. Keep It aside.
- Grind the listed things, coarsely.Keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan splutter the mustard seeds following by some curry leaves.
- Add onion into the pan and make it stir.
- After that add the beans and carrot into the pan, following with tumeric powder and salt. Mix it well and cover and cook for 5-7 mins.
- When it get cooked add our grinned mix into the pan and again cover and cook for 5 mins. After tat mix all together.
- Here our beans carrot thoran is ready to serve. Enjoy it .