Today I am sharing homemade Aloo Baingan/ Potato Bringle Curry Recipe, very easy and tasty side dish. It is a recipe of my mom. After long time I and mom cooked together, generally I cook alone. Mom told how she prepares this side dish. I like it very much with rice and chapatti. Let’s begin
- Potato – 5 medium size, Chopped
- Bringle- 3 medium size, sliced
- Onion- 2 medium size, chopped
- Garlic- 6 cloves, chopped
- Green Chilly- 6 nos or to taste
- Tomato- 3 medium size, chopped
- Coriander leaves- 4 tbsp, chopped
- Salt- to taste
- Turmeric Powder- ½ tbsp
- Coriander Powder- 2 tbsp
- Garam masala- 1 tbsp
- Water- 3 cups
How to make Aloo Baingan/Potato Bringle Curry
- Heat oil in a karahi, add garlic and fry till it get brown.
- Now add chillies and fry than add onions mix them well and cook it in a low flame till it became bit soft.
- Now add potatoes, mix it, cover karahi and cook in a low flame till it became brown.
- Now add bringles cook it in a low flame till it became soft. Now add tomatos and coriander leaves cook them well and all salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder. Mix them well; cook it for 3-4 minutes in a medium flame.
- Add water and mix them, cook till it get bubbles and gravy became thick. Now add garam masala and mix them well. Cook it for 2-3 minutes in a low flame.
Now ready to serve. Eat it with chapti or rice.