Hai I’m vinaya sooraj, Today my receipe is Pepper chicken chettinad. Let’s make spicy pepper chicken chettinad. It is well with rice dosa and chapathi.
How To Make Pepper chicken chettinad
- chicken -250gm
- Oil -2 table sppon
- Cinnamon 3
- Cloves 3
- Mustard seed
- Curry leaves
- Cumin powder 1/4 table spoon
- Onion -1 n 1/12
- Tomato. -1
- Green chilli 2
- Red chilli powder 1 table spoon
- Crushed pepper 2 table spoon
- Coriander powder 1 n 1/2 tablesppon
- Ginger garlic paste 2 table spoon
- Salt : as per your taste
- Coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds,cinnamon,cloves, finely chopped onion and salt. Make sure onions are finely chopped. For different dishes we use different sizes of onion. In pepper chicken chettinad we want the onions finely chopped.
Onion is lightly golden brown add turmeric powder , curry leaves, ginger garlic paste, chopped green chilli, mix well.
- When turmeric and ginger garlic paste cooked well add chopped tomatoes mix well. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder. Cook 10 minutes in a medium heat, till all the moisture from the tomato’s are operated, tomatoes are smashed and cooked well.
- Now add chicken n mix all the chettinad masala together for cover it and cook 5 minutes. Chicken looses all off the water and cook in to the right consistency.
- After 5 minute let’s open it and (add little watter if needed) add crushed pepper corn n mix well now add little salt. Finally add the chopped coriander leaves.