I am shemeena again. Today I am coming with some thing special, home made fried chicken kebab. It is very easy to make at home, without any grill. This is a wonderful dish and the recipe is very simple and it is very easy to make. Every one must try this fried chicken kebab and enjoy. the recipe is step by step and is with photos.
Chicken kebab or murg kebab is one of the most popular really flavorful and aromatic Indian appetizer. It is made of chicken chunks marinated along with lemon juice, garlic and spices. This is one of my family favorite recipes for entertainment. Kebab is traditionally made with lamb meat, but my kids love chicken kebab because they wont eat lamb. Chicken kebab is actually quick to make and the marinate process is less compare to lamb meat. Today u people can see a very easy much quicker and really tasty, perfect chicken kebab recipe. Enjoy with your family and stay healthy. Happy to know that you all people like my recipe ….
How to Make Fried chicken kebab
You can see the instruction and ingredients and step by step instructions below
- Bone’s chicken – 500gm
- All purpose flour – 2tbspoon
- Cornflour – 2tbspoon
- Red chili powder – 1tbspn
- Coriander powder – 1tbspn
- Cumin powder – 1tspoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tbspn
- Egg – 1
- Lime juice – 2tbspn
- One pinch red color optional
- Salt – to taste Oil for deep frying
- Cut the chicken to small pieces and wash it properly.
- In a bowl whisk together all the ingredients. Add water and mix it properly. Add a few extra drops of water if the batter is very thick.
- Add the chicken pieces and mix to coat well it marinate covered in the fridge for one hours
- Heat oil on high heat in a deep vessel reduce the heat to medium – high and the chicken pieces one by one
- Fry 4-5 min’s turning the chicken pieces
- Serve hot with a few lime wedges and onion rings… With chappathy or Rice And enjoy