Today, I am sharing an instant dosa recipe. We all know that ragi is very rich in calcium and today’s recipe is a healthy yet tasty ragi dish. It is nothing but dosa made with ragi. Now you may think – Dosa ? It needs soaking, grinding, fermentation. Lot of process. But today’s recipe is a very easy, healthy and instant dosa recipe which can be made within a very few minutes. Just mix all the ingredients and that’s it. Make dosa. This dosa inspite of being a healthy dish, is very tasty also. Do try it out.
Ragi flour – ½ cup
Wheat flour – ¼ cup
Rice flour – ¼ cup
Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
Green chilli – 1
Curry leaves – 1 sprig
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Salt – as needed
Buttermilk – 1 cup
Water – as req.
- In a bowl, add ragi flour, rice flour, wheat flour, chopped onion, green chilli, curry leaves, cumin seeds, salt . Mix it well.
- Now add buttermilk and required amount of water to get a thin batter.
- Heat tawa, grease with oil. Pour batter as we do for rava dosa. (batter should be evenly spread and thin. ) Drizzle oil around the edges.
- Once cooked on one side, flip it to the other side and let it get cooked on other side too.
- If you don’t like the sourness of curd, you can also make use of water instead of curd.