Oreo Popsicle is an easy, quick and yummy dessert that anyone can try. You just need a few ingredients, toss it in a mixing bowl, freeze and voila, you got a quick fix for your sweet cravings. For those who love Oreo cookies, this recipe is for you. Kids and kids-at-heart would surely love this one. You can also let your kids join you when making these yummy treats. Let’s get started.
In this Oreo Popsicle recipe, you will need:
- 2 cups whipping cream
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh milk
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Crushed Oreo
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
How to Make Oreo Popsicle
1. Chop and crush Oreo cookies. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine whipping cream, condensed milk, fresh milk, sugar and vanilla extract. Stir and mix well.
3. Then, add some crushed Oreos.
4. Pour the mixture into a Popsicle mold. If you don’t have popsicle mold, you can use beakers or paper cups like I did.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. Using a rolling pin, crush oreo cookies. You can also use food processor to make it even finer.
7. After one hours or after the mixture harden a little, put ground Oreo cookies on the top. Then put your Popsicle stick. Freeze overnight.
7. When serving, dip the cup in warm water for 10 seconds. Then pull it out.