China grass is a type of gelatin extracted from seaweed, refined through scientific method. It is available in the form of strands and powder.it is a coagulant and densifying agent. It helps to clear rheumatism . It is a best body coolant in summer. This is my sister in law’s recipe. She used to make this and garnish with roasted cashew and grated coconut. Today i am going to make this with fruit cocktail.
- China grass -1 gm
- Condensed milk-150 gm
- Milk-2 cups
- Mixed fruits-for decoration
How to Make Chinagrass Pudding
- Soak china grass in water for 15 minutes.
- Pour milk in a pan and boil it.
- Add condensed milk in it.
- Melt the china grass in a low flame with water. Stir continuously till it melts completely.
- Pour the melted china grass into the milk mix.
- Both should be at the same temperature.
- Mix well. Allow it to cool.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take out from refrigerator.
- Serve the pudding in a bowl after garnishing.