Well form the word itself, I guess you already got the idea. Fruit cocktail graham cake is a dessert, specifically a cake, which is made up of fruit cocktail and graham biscuits. There are many recipes that you can do with graham crackers, and this is one of them. To describe its output, it looks like a mango float but what differ in it are the toppings that you have in the last layer. In mango float obviously it only has mango in it, but the fruit cocktail graham cake uses different types of fruit.
To start, prepare the ingredients for your recipe. You should have chilled all purpose cream, cans of fruit cocktail, condensed milk, graham crackers, and crushed graham. First thing to do is to drain the fruit cocktail then prepare the cream mixture. All you have to do is mix the all purpose cream and condensed milk together. When it’s done, you can now arrange your fruit cocktail graham cake. Just put in a layer of graham crackers in a square pan, pour in the cream mixture and then top it with the fruit cocktail. Repeat it for the second layer, or if you want to have three layers of fruit cocktail graham cake then you can do so. When the last layer is finished, sprinkle the crushed graham on top.
See how easy it is? If you are not satisfied with the types of fruit inside the fruit cocktail can, I suggest you add fruits that you like, just make sure its taste would go along with the other fruits. It is best served when cold so refrigerate it before eating.
- 1 pack Honey Graham crackers
- 2 all-purpose cream (chilled)
- 1 can condensed milk (chilled)
- Fruit cocktail (drained)
- In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose cream and condensed milk.
- Layer graham crackers in a square container. Be sure to fill all the space in the container. Cut the crackers into pieces to fill the sides.
- Pour and spread cream mixture on top. Then top with fruit cocktail.
- Repeat process to make 3 layers
- Top it with crushed Graham crackers and fruits.
- Freeze overnight, then put to chill 2 hours before serving.
Step-by-Step Procedure with Picture
In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose cream and condensed milk.
Layer graham crackers in a square container.
Pour and spread cream mixture on top. Then top with fruit cocktail.
Repeat process to make 3 layers ending with crushed grahams and fruits.
Freeze overnight, then put to chill 2 hours before serving.