Hi all, i am shemeena abbas todays recipe is prawns roast. This is one of the easiest prawns recipe. This dish was really nice and spicy.
In this recipe you can adjust the spices and oil as per your taste. I hope all are enjoy my prawns Roast recipe.
- prawns – 500 gm
- oil – 2 tbspn
- cornflour – 2 tb spn
- kashmiri chili powder – 1 tb spn
- turmeric powder – 1 tspn
- pepper powder – 1 tspn
- cumin powder – half tspn
- onion – 1
- Ginger garlic – 1 tb spn
- red chili powder – 1 tb spn
- turmeric powder – half tspn
- coriander powder – 1 tb spn
- pepper powder – 1 t spn
- tomato – 2
- green chili – 3
- lemon – 1
- curry leaves – 1
- salt to test
How to make prawns roast :-
- In a bowl add prawns, then add 2 to 6 ingredients in it. Mix well, marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, half fry the marinated prawns. In the same pan add chopped onion, curry leaves and salt, stir well.
- Then add ginger, garlic paste mix for the raw smell of the paste leaves.now add red chili powder, turmeric and coriander powder mix well.
- Then add pepper powder , chopped tomato and green chili in it. Mix it well.When the tomatoes are cooked then add fried prawns in it.
- fry for 5 minutes in low flame.Then add add 1 table spoon lime juice in it.
- The prawns roast is ready to serve with chappathi or roti. Enjoy cooking…