Pineapple is one of my favourite fruit. Today I am sharing a recipe of pineapple raita. As we all know when it comes to raita boondi raita is very common which everyone make, but I want to try something new in raita so tried Pineapple raita.
Pineapple Raita is very easy to make, its very healthy as well the taste of it is very yummy and refreshing. One should try pineapple raita once. Let’s begin
- Curd- 1 cup, (Fresh curd not very sour)
- Coriander Leaves- 3 tbsp, chopped
- Pineapple- ½ cup, chopped
- Cumin powder- ½ tbsp
- Salt- To Taste
How to make Pineapple Raita
- First add curd in mixer jar and grid it to make smooth. Take it out in a bowl.
- Add salt in curd, mix it well.
- Now add cumin powder, pineapple and 2tbsp coriander leaves and Mix it well. Keep rest of the coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Now cover the bowl and keep if for half an hour so all the ingredients get each others taste.Sever it with plain rice, pulav, paratha, and puri.