Mango is the national fruit of India,Pakistan and Philippines. This is summer, the season of mangoes. We can make so many dishes with ripe and raw mangoes.it contains phyto nutrients such as vitamin c , folate etc. Mango has high fiber content which helps in digestion and weight loss. Today i am going to make a special dish with raw mango. I can’t tolerate the sourness ,so i will make it sour less. This is my own recipe.
- Mango big-1
- Ginger chopped-2 tsp
- Garlic chopped -2tsp
- Chilly powder-1tsp
- Corriander powder-1tsp
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Green chilly-2
- Coconut milk powder-4 tbsp
- Red chilly-3
- Mustard seeds-1 tsp
- Curry leaves-2 sprigs
How to Make Mango Stew
- Cut mango into small pieces.
- Boil 2 cups of water and pour it in the mango.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes to reduce the sourness.
- Take a pan,add oil and saute onion,ginger, garlic and salt.
- Add chilly powder,garam masala and coriander powder.
- When the mangoes cooked add diluted coconut milk. Boil it in a very low flame for 2 minutes.
- Put off the flame. Add thick coconut milk.
- Splutter mustard seeds,add fenugreek, red chilly,shallots and curry leaves. Add it into the curry.
- Mango stew is ready to serve.