Chicken Manchurian is another popular dish that comes under Indo-Chinese cuisine. So I (Vinaya Sooraj) thought today let us make Chicken Manchurian.
It is very popular among Indian in all over the world. It is a continental dish, and considered as chefs special item in some restaurants and hotels. It is one of the main items in Indian restaurants in western world. You will not find any north Indian non vegetarian restaurants in western countries, that do not serve chicken Manchurian.
Here I am presenting you with one of the best Chicken Manchurian recipe, that I know. In fact I would like to try different varieties of recipe for same dish, and for chicken Manchurian I like this is the best. Enjoy!!
How to make Chicken Manchurian
- Boneless Chicken – 250 gram
- ginger garlic paste :2 table spoon
- pepper powder :half table spoon
- red chilli powder:half teaspoon
- salt to taste
- cornflour :2 tablespoon
- all purpose flour :1 table spoon
- soya sauce :one teaspoon
- chopped onion
- chopped ginger :one table spoon
- chopped garlic:one table spoon
- green chilli chopped :one table spoon
- soya sauce:2 table spoon
- tomato sauce:2 table spoon
- salt :As per your taste
- black pepper powder:one teaspoon
- sugar :half tea spoon
- capsicum : half cut in to medium size pieces
- cornflour :one table spoon
- spring onions :chopped
- Cut the chicken to small pieces as per the below image, clean and wash it .
- Add 2 table spoon ginger garlic paste, half table spoon pepper powder, half teaspoon red chilli powder, salt to taste, 2 tablespoon cornflour, 1 table spoon all purpose flour, one teaspoon soya sauce n one egg.
- Mix well and keep this side for 30 minutes
- After half n hour add oil for frying in a pan. When the oil is hot put magneted chicken into the oil. Separate the pieces they get start to each other.fry on both sides they turn brown. Take out the fried chicken pieces n keep them a side
- Take out of the excess oil n leave 2 table spoon of oil in the pan add chopped onion, one table spoon chopped ginger and chopped garlic, one cup of water, one table spoon green chilli chopped, 2 table spoon soya sauce, 2 table spoon tomato sauce, one teaspoon salt, one teaspoon black pepper powder, half tea spoon sugar,half capsicum cut in to medium size pieces. Cook this for 1 minute
- After one minute add one table spoon cornflour mixed with 1/4 cup of water. Stire 3 seconds, and add fried chicken pieces
- Garnish with chopped spring onions Chicken manchurian is ready